Yes…..another checklist! I’m all the about the checklists ha ha. They organize your life and make it a bit easier.
I have an easy-everyday morning beauty checklist that you can print and hang in your bathroom and start your day in an organized fashion.
I know there are many more steps in a person’s morning beauty routine, but I’ve narrowed it down to the 8 basics that are important to start your day off knowing you’ve done something good for your skin.
*this post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you and it helps keep this blog going 🙂
Click here for your printable AM Beauty Checklist
- Drink a glass of water – The important part of this step is to drink it before breakfast. Water wakes up your system and cleanses it out. I have a great recipe for cucumber water if you don’t like plain water PLUS it tastes delicious!
- Cleanse your face – Use a gentle cleanser and stay away from any kind of foaming cleanser because they strip the natural oils from the skin.
- Apply toner to your clean dry skin – Use an alcohol-free toner so it won’t dry out the skin.
- Apply Vitamin C Serum to your face and neck – Vitamin C is a natural brightener and evens out the skin tone.
- Moisturizer – For daytime, use a nice lightweight moisturizer with SPF and preferably something with retinol in it.
- Apply Sunscreen – Even on cloudy days, always put on sunscreen on your face, neck and backs of hands.
- Apply Face Primer – I haven’t tried a face primer I don’t like! It’s literally silk on your skin and creates a barrier between the skin and the foundation for a flawless look.
- Put on Make-up – Last but not least put on make-up and take on the day!
What is your everyday AM beauty routine? Does it include anything on the list I suggested? I hope this helps you start your day off on the right note.